IPT Annual Clinical Conference 2021
Open to ALL Interested Clinicians
Saturday August 14 and 21, 2021
09:00 AM to 13:00 PM CDT (Chicago)
All Conference Courses are LIVE On-Line with real-time instructors and learner interaction. Please be sure that you have the correct time for your location!!
You are welcome to attend one or both of the conference days.
Attend both days and save!
Saturday August 14, 2021
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF IPT
- IPT Tools and Techniques
- IPT: The Middle Sessions
- Concluding IPT
Saturday August 21, 2021
- Teaching Tools and Techniques
- Teaching in Workshops
- Teaching On-Line
Payment & Registration— Please note you will be redirected back to this site after registration. We will send you confirmation, a receipt, and information about the course by email.
$125 USD for both days
Continuing Education Information
The IPT Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The IPT Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
IPT Institute Clinical Conference 2021
This CE Course is targeted towards all clinicians. The instructional level is advanced.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant should be able to:
1) Create an Interpersonal Formulation and Summary
2) Describe the Biopsychosocial/Cultural/Spiritual model
3) Collect an Interpersonal Incident
4) Conduct a Role Play
5) Create an Interpersonal Dispute Graph
6) Create a Transition Timeline
7) Describe the conclusion of IPT and maintenance treatment
8) Create powerpoint slides for teaching
9) Describe engagement techniques for teaching IPT
10) Describe how to model IPT while teaching
11) Describe appropriate classroom teaching techniques for IPT
9AM to 1:00 PM August 14 and, 21, 2021
$75 per person per day
No refunds will be made.
Please see “About the Instructor” link for detailed information
CE Credits Offered:
8 CE credits are offered for this training. No partial credit will be given.
All educational activities at this training will offer CE credit.
Commercial Support for CE Programs or Instructors:
There is no commercial support for this CE Program. There are no conflicts of interest for the instructor for this CE Program.
For information about the CE grievance procedure, please click the link below.