Training IPT Level A On-line July 2022 Asia-Australia
please note all class sessions are live on-line using zoom
Participants will learn the basics of IPT for general use and will be fully equipped to conduct IPT at the end of the course. Level A is open to all interested clinicians at any level of training. We suggest Interpersonal Psychotherapy: A Clinician’s Guide (2nd Edition) as reading prior to the training. All participants will receive a Level A certificate upon completion of the course. All participants will also be eligible to continue with IPT supervision and certification if desired.
All class sessions will be in four hour blocks:
Hong Kong 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Singapore 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Sydney 10:00 AM to 14:00 PM
Auckland, Christchurch 12:00 PM to 16:00 PM
Please be SURE that you have the correct time for your home location when you register.
IPT LEVEL A COURSE asia/Australia/New Zealand
saturday july 9, 2022
sunday july 10, 2022
saturday july 16, 2022
sunday july 17, 2022
Continuing Education Information
The IPT Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The IPT Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Level A Basic Training in IPT
This CE Course is targeted towards all interested clinicians at any level of training. The instructional level is introductory.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant should be able to:
1) Identify the basic principles of IPT
2) Summarize the research literature regarding IPT
3) Demonstrate effective application of IPT principles in treating depression
4) Identify patients for whom IPT would be an appropriate treatment
5) Conduct an Interpersonal Inventory
6) Create an Interpersonal Formulation and Summary
7) Describe the Biopsychosocial/Cultural/Spiritual model
8) Collect an Interpersonal Incident
9) Conduct a Role Play
10) Create an Interpersonal Dispute Graph
11) Create a Transition Timeline
12) Describe the conclusion of IPT and maintenance treatment
13) Describe the 4 Attachment styles used in IPT
14) Describe the 3 IPT Problem Areas and strategies for addressing them
15) Describe Communication Analysis
16) Describe the IPT approach for grief and loss
6 PM to 10 PM on each of four days
$500 per person
A $100 charge will be applied for all cancellations. Refunds will not be made.
Please see “About the Instructor” link for detailed information
CE Credits Offered:
16 CE credits are offered for this training. No partial credit will be given.
All educational activities at this training will offer CE credit.
Commercial Support for CE Programs or Instructors:
There is no commercial support for this CE Program. There are no conflicts of interest for the instructor for this CE Program.
For information about the CE grievance procedure, please click the link below.