IPT Level A
for Perinatal mental health
march 30-31, 2020
los angeles, CA
APA CE Credits available
"Bring a Friend Discount Available"
Participants will learn the basics of IPT for general use as as well being fully equipped to conduct IPT for perinatal mental health problems at the end of the course. Level A is open to all interested clinicians at any level of training. We suggest Interpersonal Psychotherapy: A Clinician’s Guide (2nd Edition) as reading prior to the training. All participants will receive a Level A certificate upon completion of the course.
bring a friend!
Come with a colleague and save 30%. Two people can register together for $700 total, a savings of $300. Just register below using the bring a friend option and send us an email at email@example.com to let us know who you are coming with.
Arcadia Community Church
9 AM to 4:30 PM both days
Registration and Payment
(includes 13 hours of APA CE credit)
Continuing Education Information
The IPT Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The IPT Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Level A Basic Training in IPT
This CE Course is targeted towards all interested clinicians at any level of training. The instructional level is introductory.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant should be able to:
1) Identify the basic principles of IPT
2) Summarize the research literature regarding IPT
3) Treat patients using IPT principles
4) Identify patients for whom IPT would be an appropriate treatment
5) Conduct an Interpersonal Inventory
6) Create an Interpersonal Formulation and Summary
7) Describe the Biopsychosocial/Cultural/Spiritual model
8) Collect an Interpersonal Incident
9) Conduct a Role Play
10) Create an Interpersonal Dispute Graph
11) Create a Transition Timeline
12) Describe the conclusion of IPT and maintenance treatment
13) Describe the 4 Attachment styles used in IPT
14) Describe the 3 IPT Problem Areas and strategies for addressing them.
9 AM to 4:30 PM March 30-31, 2020
$500 per person
A $100 charge will be applied for all cancellations. Refunds (less $100) will be made until March 1, 2020.
Please see “About the Instructor” link for detailed information
CE Credits Offered:
13 CE credits are offered for this training. No partial credit will be given.
All educational activities at this training will offer CE credit.
Commercial Support for CE Programs or Instructors:
There is no commercial support for this CE Program. There are no conflicts of interest for the instructor for this CE Program.
For information about the CE grievance procedure, please click the link below.
IPT Institute CE Grievance ProcedureArcadia Cumm