Monday September 25, 2017, 9 AM to 4:30 PM
Tuesday September 26, 2017, 9 AM to 4:30 PM
This course is the 1st part of the Community-Based IPT Training program. The course is a 2-day Level A Training Introduction to IPT. All participants are welcome.
Level A Basic Training in IPT
This CE Course is targeted towards all interested clinicians at any level of training. The instructional level is introductory.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant should be able to:
1) Identify the basic principles of IPT
2) Summarize the research literature regarding IPT
3) Treat patients using IPT principles
4) Identify patients for whom IPT would be an appropriate treatment
5) Conduct an Interpersonal Inventory
6) Create an Interpersonal Formulation and Summary
7) Describe the Biopsychosocial/Cultural/Spiritual model
8) Collect an Interpersonal Incident
9) Conduct a Role Play
10) Create an Interpersonal Dispute Graph
11) Create a Transition Timeline
12) Describe the conclusion of IPT and maintenance treatment
13) Describe the 4 Attachment styles used in IPT
14) Describe the 3 IPT Problem Areas and strategies for addressing them.
9AM to 5PM September 25-26, 2017
$500 per person
A $100 charge will be applied for all cancellations. Refunds (less $100) will be made until September 1, 2017.
Please see “About the Instructor” link for detailed information
CE Credits Offered:
14 CE credits are offered for this training. No partial credit will be given.
All educational activities at this training will offer CE credit.
Commercial Support for CE Programs or Instructors:
There is no commercial support for this CE Program. There are no conflicts of interest for either instructor for this CE Program.